BBTFM
So I opened my email up tonight when I got home from work (I'll get to that in a second) only to find that I had a message in YouTube from someone saying that there are some old foggied on Sayville.com talking smack about me because of my UE: LampLighter video. They didnt say anything to disrespectful but were just commenting on how I am a common theif, blah blah blah. I responded to them with a few sentences and a promo of my other videos lol. I thought o myself a few moments ago though "Wow I have people who hate me and don't even know me, that means my videos must be geting popular" Having fans is one thing, but having haters already, that is an entire different level of stardom! I kid I kid, sort of. But on to beter thing, yesterday me Joe R and Joe G did a bunch of yay and drank so we needed some weed to help with the come down. We were looking everywhere for it but noone was around so we went by Anthonys to see if he could get us some. As I was there his mom called asking about help moving some furniture and he asked me if I could do it. I asked how long and how much and we came upon a happy agreement. So today I worked with Anothonys step dad for about 8 hours, made $100 plus a $10 tip. We were moving alot of antique furniture out of some guys house, some very cool looking stuff for sure. I actually enjoyed my time, and getting paid for it makes it all that much better. Oh, also today the electricity went out earlier on because some crazy lady rammed a pole outside and knocked down the electric and cable. Thank Allah I worked today or I would have gone crazy all day in the house with no internet tv or even lights. They're back on now obviously or I woudlnt be typing this. Oh well, I feel like this post is kind of bland but I am just getting back in to the form of blogging each day and it will take me a little time to get in to the flow of things. Be Back Tomorrow for more.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home