One Year Later
I just read a few of my posts from last May and realized that for the last few months I was using this blog I was doing the antithesis of working on my character. I was worrying about trivial things like money, relationships, possesions, etc. I have gotten over many of those obstacles in the past year and it's amazing. Not having to worry about those things lets me care more about them. I think I have related better to everyone I know, I've made money easier and quicker than ever before, I'm one day away from buying the Volkswagen bus I've yearned for since I was 15, and I'm happy without needing to feel justified by what other people think about me. I could come close to saying everything is damn near perfect, but I feel as if that would jinx me. Gotta go leaving for PA. PEACE







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home