"Waiting..."
I've been trying to DL a working copy of Waiting... for almost a week and can't find one, I am waiting for this weeks Lost to be done DLing and I am also waiting for the Mets game to be over so I can see who wins, I refuse to watch it because it is already 4-0 Cardinals and I can't take the uncomfort of watching Jose Lima pitch such a bad game. I'm waiting for multiple jobs I've applied for to respond, I'm waiting for the rest of my clothes to be washed so I can put them away and I'm waiting to find out if I have to go down to Viginia or not, I really dont mind going, except having to most likely pay for gas and all that bullshit when I don't have much money to last me if I don't get a job very soon.
Lost time .....







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home