Friday, March 24, 2006

"Bruhaha"

So the beginning of this week was rather normal, work, school, etc. Had an Intro to lit midterm which I believe I got a 90 or so on, which I am pissed about. Haven’t gotten anything below a 100 so far, but whatchya gonna do? I finally wrote the treatment to the last 2 acts of my script. Wednesday I spent all morning writing essays and a speech outline. It was also my last Seafield which is a great feeling. Wednesday night Joe and I went to a ghost hunter’s presentation at the library which was really cool. There are some very interested LI ghost stories. Thursday I was supposed to go to a training meeting for Gymboree but I just didn’t have the urge and ended up skipping it. I applied to about a dozen summer camps and got a call from one of them. I pretty much inadvertently quit Gymboree by not going to the training meeting and work later on in the night so I was worried throughout the day. I spent all day looking for jobs online and in the Pennysaver. I started contemplating not working at all until a summer camp pops up and living off of the $500 I am about to get from Gymboree and the government. In that case I would have to stop buying comics and I would have to save all that money just for bills each month. Then what always seems to happen when I desperately need it to happen occurred. Chris Callahan called me out of nowhere about starting work with him. I didn’t feel right doing it a few months ago but now I think it is for the best, I can make a shit load of money all summer working ridiculous hours and then at the end I can go on my two week hike come back and start school full time. At that point I don’t know if I will stay with Chris, it might be too much work with school, I want to try and get a job on the campus but that is a few months away, we'll see. Thursday night in Intro to Comm class me and my group along with everyone else’s groups had to give presentations, my group by far was the most organized and coherent, it made me happy. A bunch of small things have been aggravating me this week though, just random things that aren’t even worth mentioning but I keep on noticing them since one of my tarot cards had a meaning related to that. It isn’t that bad to notice the small things as long as I don’t let hem become more than they are. But yeah, this morning I tired to fix moms computer but I couldn’t get it to work, it is 8 years old I think its time for her to get a new one. So yeah Ill be back Monday to report the weekend, peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home