Monday, March 20, 2006

"Another Weird One"

Well Friday was St Patrick’s day so the second I got out of work I called people to try and see what was good. By 4 o’clock I was sick of waiting so I went and bought a bottle of Jameson’s Irish Whiskey which coincidently is the first alcohol I ever drank. I chilled by myself cooking scalloped potatoes listening to Dropkick Murphy’s and drinking Irish Whiskey while dressed in ALL green. Good times, Kristen came over and we got some beer. At one point Joe came over too and chilled with me and Billy but they left because they’re both bitches. Me and Billy put on masks and walked through town mocking people and I threw beer and these stupid girls in Starbucks. The night ended up being at Kristen’s apartment with Foster, Billy, Fosters girl, Kristen, Joe and whoever else, I can’t remember because I was so drunk. We ordered some pizza chilled and ended up going home somewhat early. Me and Billy chilled at my house, split ONE tab of acid between the two of us and actually ended up staying up all night drinking and watching shit on my computer. Billy spent a good part of the night throwing up from the H he did the day before. At around 7 we ended up going out to the cemetery. We played a game called 'Who can find the person who died on their birthday" but neither of us could find anyone. We walked through a labyrinth and ended up in the middle of the woods in between the cemetery ant the Roosevelt estate. It was one huge thorn bush that no one walks through ever. I tried to get through the thickest part of it to get near the water but it was hard. Billy sat there feeling sick looking through his dictionary while I ended up lying down in the middle of a thorn bush. I spent most of yesterday picking thorns out of my hands. But either way it was ill, we just chilled in those woods for a couple hours talking about crazy shit. Once we got back to my house Bates, his girl and TJ and some dude picked us up and we went to TJs. Did some K and I ended up throwing up ALLLL over TJ's bathroom tub and toilet. I was too fucked up to even know how to clean it so Billy had to. I went home and ended up sleeping for the rest of Saturday until Sunday. Just like the weekend before. Sunday I watched Constantine and Chumscrubber, both were amazing. I tried to read the Art of war and write some of my script, but I couldn’t get into either of them. It was a relaxing day. I think next weekend I’m going to stay away from anything other than a little beer. This weekend was just insane, I just probably didn’t put it in the right words to describe it fully and I am doing this quickly because I have to go to work in a little bit. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home