Sunday, December 02, 2007

MySpace Blog VS Blogger

So it may seem as if I fell off the planet when it comes to Imaginauts and blogging. This couldnt be any further from the truth. I have just been using MySpace to blog instead of Blogger. However I may convert back, or use both, or whatever. I just re-read every post I have ever written here since December 2005, it was entertaining and enlightening. From my concerns about work, to my mental disections, to tales of bugging out with friends I loved every second of it. Since my last post I have spent much of my time living in Pennsylvania, working with my dad and fixing up my 1979 VW Bus. Another goal checked off the list. I am on LI right now and have been for almost the past month. Drove the bus here and have it parked outside my moms new apartment. I've been kind of keeping myself on the dl, not really hanging out with people too much, just sitting around catching up on the past few months of comics and movies, as well as new tv. A big reason for that is my complete and utter lack of money. This past summer I gave up the idea of working shit jobs for shit money. I'd rather work no job for no money. With my dad I dont get paid, he just pays for all my needs, which is more than fare. However with this lack of money I feel less apt to hang out with people, because people are always trying to do something that costs money. But whatever the case may be I have enjoyed my time here on LI. I spent alot of time with Scott since he is here awaiting trial for some crazy shit. I have gotten along with my mom and her dogs better than ever, which is suprising since we have all of these people and animals in a one bedroom apartment. I bugged out on shrooms two days in a row last week and had some awesome life altering thoughts and realizations. I have been hanging out with Anothony Williams alot since he is living right accross the parking lot with Mark. I remember when me him and Billy bugged out one night Billy was telling me Anthony had alot of similar ideas as us about making movies. And over the past two weeks I have seen that. The two of us are supposed to go meet a movie "producer" today, but I think the snow is gonna cancel that. So overall I am very happy with the direction and path my life is on. I feel the interconnection of it from the past few years and do not conceive of it as having changed drastically, even though by all exterior perceptions of it, it has ALOT. I have my bus, I ditched most of my worldy posessions, I am hopefully going to work at a ski resort this year and save up to go to Florida in the spring for a few months. I am not living life in a structured detailed planned out way. At least I'm trying not to. I just want to do what I want when I want, make the minimum amount of money needed to do so and have fun while accomplishing these goals. I have no plans on getting a full time long term job any time soon, I have no plans on going back to school any time soon, I have no girlfriend and do not want one, I have no bills, except a $385 a YEAR car insurance payment. I am happy I am free I am looking forward to the next few months more so than any other time I can remember. Oh and I am content with my current situation in life no matter where I am or what I am doing. All is good. All is right. All is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home