"4 Jobs"
So in the past two weeks I have been hired by Audiovox and not showed up to my first day of work, but I have also been hired by Computer Teach now, and I am supposed to start tomorrow by home tutoring some old lady in Port Jeff. $25 an hour! I am also close to starting as a Search Engine Optimizer, training isnt paid but once I get good at that I can make up to $25 an hour there as well. Another job I am close to getting is for a company that sells field trip programs to schools, I guess I would be responsible for comunicating with the schools and trying to set up deals, I dont know how much I woud be paid but I can do that and the SEO from home, so thats awesome. I have an interview for The Little Gym on Saturday whichis like Gymboree, it doesnt open in Sayville till September but I am excited about that, all the cool stuff about Gymboree minus the singing.... I hope. So I went from no job to possibly 4 and I am thinking about taking all of them. If I can do two of them from home that means I can do them at any time I want, one of them is home tutoring that I can do part time for extra cash and the Little Gym would probabaly offer me great advancement opportunities in a short time that I dont want to pass up. I really hope these work out, I need a job that will last me more than a few months. And if I can get four jobs that will last me a couple years that would be amazing. What he hell is up with this word verification thing?!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home