"Number!"
So this is my 50th blog. Never thought I would make it this far... "Anything special planned out for it?" No nothing in particular just a recap of my day. So I woke up at 7:15 and got ready for work, got to work and realized I have to start checking things off my list, meaning I have to run certain parts of the class by myself and have the teacher sign it. First off mine and Roberts’s level 6 ran late because we were having so much fun. We totally lost track of the time and ended up forgetting to do parachute time when it was supposed to start. Next we did a level 4 and this is where I started to try and do things on my own but more than that I just sort of echoed Robert. It wasn’t until the second level 4 where I really went off on my won and took control. It was a little nerve wrecking and I made a few mistakes but it was good to finally get it done. The day was crazy very exciting and intense classes and I enjoyed it. I am starting to get very scared though of whether or not I can do this job properly, don't get me wrong I love it but I am afraid they will not feel the same about me. Time shall reveal all. After work I didn’t do much, I was tired so I ended up taking an hour nap reading a chapter for Communications checking out a few comics. Oh and my shipment of comics didn’t arrive today so that annoys me, I hope they show up tomorrow. But yeah after all that I went to class and we had to do a group activity, discussing whether email or face to face conversation was better and speaking as a group in front of the class. I was put with thee adults yet I sort of took charge of the situation and was the first to speak when we got up and the one to keep everyone on track, felt good. I also got my test back which I got a 98 on, but he forgot to add my extra credit so now it will be a 100. I talked to Lucy’s mom about some stuff, got Lucy’s number again which I definitely plan on using. I also spoke with a couple people about my job and they seemed interested in trying to get a job there as well. I got home from class a little while ago and here I am. I am going to go DL last nights Invasion, maybe watch a movie and fall out these intense days are definitely keeping me sleepy but I am glad that tomorrow after work I will have all night off because my class is canceled and then all weekend off. Good times.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home