Wednesday, March 08, 2006

"DMV Day"

Well today was a productive day, but before I get into that let me recap last night. After my last post I did indeed figure out the second and third acts of my horror movie and I figured out a twist plot ending that isn’t too corny and that leaves room for many other stories to be told. Great stuff. But on to today, on my day off I still woke up at 7:30 because I had to go to the DMV and get my permit. The test had a few questions I wasn’t certain of and I think 4 is the limit of incorrect you can have. I got 3 wrong just made it so now I have a permit again, I have to go take my 5 hour course then I can get my license back, it feels weird since I haven’t driven in 8 months. It also feels weird because I went through all of this when I was in high school 4 years ago. After that I finally got the bass I sold on eBay in the mail which took alot of ingenuity and tape. USPS was trying to charge me $127 but I finally got it to the size and shape where I could send it for $36 through UPS. I worried a bit about that check from yesterday but I think I have finally rationalized it to myself to the point where there is nothing to worry about, and if it comes down to there being something to worry about in the future I can handle it. I wrote my last two NA meetings for Seafield and then I did my own taxes on TurboTax.com. Something I’ve never done before, it was rather easy and only coast $35. Supposedly I’m getting $217 back from Federal and I have to pay $87 to State. I spent about 20 minutes on the treadmill today, I think I am going to try to go on more than once a week and possibly for more than 20 minutes, because I definitely had the stamina to do so today. I got all of this done and had time to take a nap before 5 o’clock. Very productive day indeed. I then went to Seafield did what I had to do and came home. On the way home I had an amazing slice of Mushroom and Pepper pizza from Christopher’s. Since I've gotten home I've tried to hook up the Tivo to my network but I need a different 801.11G connector, I also DLed the newest episode of My Name is Earl in literally 10 minutes, the speed was over 250 kb/s, crazy fast. Just finished watching the episode a few minutes ago and restarted What the Bleep Do We Know? DLing. I sketched a quick drawing of William Loomis and now here I am. Oh I also found my check list for Gymboree today, apparently I was supposed to have the teachers sign things off as I did them, I didn’t realize this and now I am going to be a little behind. Sort of a let down but I hope I can accomplish everything in time. Sheila hasn’t let me know about the group meeting yet so I am getting a little worried. I really want to keep this job because it gives me great teaching experience but at the same time I am tempted to go somewhere with less responsibility. I know that sounds bad and I am almost looking forward to be pushed to my max with work, with being in school all spring summer and fall and with all my other personally responsibilities. It will keep me busy and keep me motivated I like to think. Well time to meditate, eat a snack take the last of my vitamins for the day and get to sleep in a few hours. Till tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home