"Something of a Crusader"
Cherish history and ancient arts. Embrace the future and new technology. Intertwine natural life with synthetic life.
These are the three main tenants of my new outlook on life. To give some examples, I have plants growing and seedling sprouting within inches of my Dual Xeon 3.06 High End Computer. I have my journal of tarot card and I-ching readings sitting on the same stand as my cell phone charger. I have The Epic of Gilgamesh sharing shelf space with Fight Club. In order to fully perceive the world and its grand schemes we have to study all aspects of it. We have to look back at the very beginning of art, literature, technology and philosophy in order to see how it evolved to what it is today.
-How can we use ancient mystical arts, literature, and philosophy to predict future events?
-How can we advance our knowledge of the world and self perception with the advancement of computer technologies?
-How can we create comfortable living areas that not only support our life styles but at the same time incorporate the natural surroundings and protection that the earth gives us?
These are some of the questions that I intend to discover answers for in the coming years. This is the first blog I have created that I turly hope people read and respond to.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home