"Cabin Fever"
So I started a new job at a Real Estate office this week, they have some really crazy programs that can find out anyones address or the owner of any house, also ones that find address by phone numbers, it's a stalkers dream. Asides from all of that though I have also been searching through all the houses for sale on Long Island. Even before I started I was looking at some houses for sale in California because I'm thinking about moving there in a few years. I really dont want to rent but all the houses I am finding are way too big, expensive and not really in the right location for me. So it dawned on me today, why buy a house when I can buy land? I can get 30 acres of beautiful forest, or lake front land for half the price I would pay for a decent house on one acre of land. Then with this land I can use some of the lumber to build a log cabin, which I have read can cost as little as $8 thousand. So that is part of my life plan now. I always like adding to the eventual goal list, makes me happy.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home