"Stating the Obvious"
I am not very easy going when it comes to stupidity. For some reason I just set myself apart from the masses because I can't stand how stupid they sound some times. This is a problem I have to work on, in excepting people no matter their intelligence level. But it just really irriatest me when someone cannot stop stating the obvious or has to throw their opinion in on every little detail. WHY?! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?! We all get it, the fucking sniper was suprised when he found out the guy he shot was his brother, of course he was if he knew it was his brother he woudlnt have shot him. But what gets me even more is the poeple who over analyze it, No no the author wasnt implying that this man was his brother because they are both human and we are all a brotherhood. IT WAS HIS FUCKING BROTHER, THE OTHER SON HIS MOTHER BORE! It is a very delicate line to tread when analyzing literature or any aspect of life. You can't devle to deeply into symbolism because it takes away the true meaning, and you shoudlnt have to state the incredibly obvious because it gets redundant. You have to find the slightly hidden messages behind the words, or the small details in the story that imply something else but don't disect every miniscule detail. Sometimes you just have to take things at face value. I havent taken a college level class in almost two years, now I remember why.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home