Sunday, January 29, 2006

"Confucius Says..."

...my name not Confucius, it's K'ung Ch'iu, my countrymen refer to me as K'ung Fu-tzu, stupid westerners don't know how to pronounce my name properly so they start calling me Confucius.
I say you stop looking outside and start looking inside.
I say you stop relying on me to answer questions and start relying on instinct and wisdom.
I say a day in the light is better than a hundred years in the dark.
I say a man who gains profit from the death of another sentient being is no gentelman.
I say looking to the sky for answers is the naive mans way.
I say find your Way and stick to it.
I say every second you live you are risking death.
I say no life is less important than another.
I say your imagination is the playground for great ideas to grow.
I say everything you need to know is already inside you.
I say forget yesterday and doubt tomorrows existence.
I say death is part of my plan in life.



I say 3 times and you might get it.
I say 3 times and you might get it
I say 3 times and you might get it.
I ask when the time comes for you to do something great will you be ready?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home