"Discover History"
I spent all day Saturday watching Discover and History. ALL DAY, and I realized what I am going to start using TV for, education. I mean obviously I have always known that it was attainable but I never really took the opportunity on the regular. I have already learned the life story of Nosterdamus, the history of the Roanoke colony, legends of Eric the Red, and Ethiopian Chrsitinanity and beliefs. Digging for the Truth is an amazing show, and I really want to start watching Survivorman. So much knowledge can be attained from these shows. I know I have already stated that television shows like LOST and Invasion are great influences for their theraputic relief and the entertainment value. But I am finally finding shows on TV that are just as important to my intellectual pursuit as books. Not only do they give me great facts and stories but also give me ideas of other things to research further online. I decided to research medeival astrology after a show on Edgar Cayce (modern Nosterdamus), it also got me back into the concept of Tarot. The whole mystic and pagan life style has found its way back into my life to life because of a TV show. Mystech is my new word for my life style. Incorperating mystic belief with modern technology.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home