"Angry"
It might be the music I'm listening to right now, Revolutionary Vol 2 Immortal Technique, but I'm ridiculously angry right now. At the world in general, the fact that everything is so fucked up in this society and this generation. But not at the people who are messing it up for everyone else, but at myself for not having the intelligence and power to make some sort of change. I feel as if I have the ideas and theories to make some sort of change, but I dont have the audience or the verbal aptitude to communicate them properly. I want to send a message to everyone straight from my mind, because I know how I feel about what is wrong and how we can fix it, but I dont know how to explain it. I am a joke, I waste my potential by acting a fool and not speaking the truth to people who need to hear it. I just ignore all my thoughts when out in public because the people around to listen to them are for the most part too ignorant to comprehend them. Then there’s the people who deserve to hear it but even when they do they dont make any real changes, they just agree and go about their business without taking anything to heart. Sometimes I'm scared I sound crazy, or stupid. Sometimes I dont have the ability to verbalize my concepts in an intelligent way and it comes out incoherent and skewed from its original meaning. Writing is the only way I can truly communicate, because it gives me the time to figure out how to communicate properly. I dont even know if anyone has read any of this yet, but either way it's worth it to me just to get it out in some way. I think I need to take some time out from everything and figure out what the fuck is wrong with me. I wish I had the time to do that, soon. I'll be back, peace







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home