"Girls"
I have to apologize for the very simple nature and incoherent pacing of this blog, I was out drinking all night and am not in the most intellectually stimulating of moods at the moment.
I'm getting really sick of the fact that dudes have to change their entire personality when girls are around. That or they don't see any reason to hang out anymore once the girls have left. Here is a great example, last night I was at a party and as it was dying down there were only like 6 of us left, the last girl was leaving and one of my friends goes "Oh well I'm gonna go get a book" I ask him why and he straight out said "Well shes leaving I'll need something to do". As if we couldn't all go back inside and play some beer pong or just chill. Girls know the power they hold over guys, just their presence makes most of us into complete retards. Entire groups of guys will flock over to an area if the girls are there, they'll completely change the way they talk and their body language. Most of the time they dont even have a chance of getting with any of these girls, because theyre not there to hook up theyre just there to make all the guys feel like complete idiots. Then theres the girls who start going out with your friends and turn them into complete pussys, they wont go out as much, they spends multiple nights a week just staying home with their girlfriend, when shes around you guys hanging out he is totally weird. Ive been the guy in this position before so I know how it is, but it still fucking sucks. Relationships in general have alot to teach you, if you open up and actually try to learn something new about your life. But you cant take them so seriously, you cant be destroyed when they end, because they will end, nothing lasts forever. My boss said to me yesterday "All girls cheat, it doesnt matter if you catch them or not thats why I cheat on her first, so I feel like I'm making it even" or something to that effect. He was pretty dead set in his theory too. Ive been cheated on and Ive also cheated on people, Ive had feelings that girlfriend of mine were cheating on me with no proof and Ive heard rumors. This almost makes me feel that his statement was true, that no matter what no matter how much you trust the person, at some point they will slip. Now you can take this and say "Well I'll forgive the person, and hope it doesnt happen again" or you can just not put yourself into that position. So let me get to my point on how this all benefits the mind. You can live your life wasting time and thought on whether your girlfriend is cheating on you, on checking out girls, on wondering if some girl likes you or not, or you can train your mind to overcome this burden that has been placed on it by years of social implanting. We're taught that we should have a significant other by TV shows, by our parents, by music, by society in general. Our instincts are to look at the female form as something seductive and beautiful. Our hormones and pheromones chemically attract us to people of the other sex. So we have all of this working against us and creating undesired impacts on our minds. We have to train ourselves to break away from millennia of instinct and social mind washing. It's incredibly hard, trust me. I check out nearly every girl that walks into my job, but I am consciously trying to break the habit, to look at them as something other that just a hot ass and tits. It makes it even harder when my boss and the cooks in the back are sitting there checking her out and saying "You see that, damn shes hot" Now heres the problem, I can agree that she is hot, because she is, but I cant let that thought sink into my head for more than just the moment I am answering the question. I shouldnt be standing there starring at her or an hour after she leaves remembering how hot she was. Then there are the girls who you get close to and start to feel something towards, thats all the fucking hormones and pheromones and the mentality that you will feel happier in a relationship, when you know damn well from past experiences that all relationships bring is hardship. Each time though its a new thing that you think can work because youve learned and grown since the last time, but thats ridiculous. The first month will be fun and no problems, but as the relationship goes on fights start jealousy starts and all the other overwhelming feelings that to me don't seem worth it. Then of course comes the inevitable break up, which for me has always been really bad situations, they never just end easily and both sides agreeing to it. So the problem here is, do I just avoid relationships and girls as anything other than friends, or can I train my mind to become impartial to all the bad things that happen in relationships and random hook ups. For now I am avoiding hooking up with anyone until I have figured this out. I need a sense of well being before I can put myself into a situation I know will displace everything I have worked so hard to achieve and ruin my goals that I have set out for myself. Hopefully some day I'll figure it all out, and hopefully I dont fool myself into thinking I have before hand and throwing myself into another relationship that will end up taking up way too much of my minds time.
If you're a girl just change all the times I said "Girl" into "Boy" and see how it fits.
I'm getting really sick of the fact that dudes have to change their entire personality when girls are around. That or they don't see any reason to hang out anymore once the girls have left. Here is a great example, last night I was at a party and as it was dying down there were only like 6 of us left, the last girl was leaving and one of my friends goes "Oh well I'm gonna go get a book" I ask him why and he straight out said "Well shes leaving I'll need something to do". As if we couldn't all go back inside and play some beer pong or just chill. Girls know the power they hold over guys, just their presence makes most of us into complete retards. Entire groups of guys will flock over to an area if the girls are there, they'll completely change the way they talk and their body language. Most of the time they dont even have a chance of getting with any of these girls, because theyre not there to hook up theyre just there to make all the guys feel like complete idiots. Then theres the girls who start going out with your friends and turn them into complete pussys, they wont go out as much, they spends multiple nights a week just staying home with their girlfriend, when shes around you guys hanging out he is totally weird. Ive been the guy in this position before so I know how it is, but it still fucking sucks. Relationships in general have alot to teach you, if you open up and actually try to learn something new about your life. But you cant take them so seriously, you cant be destroyed when they end, because they will end, nothing lasts forever. My boss said to me yesterday "All girls cheat, it doesnt matter if you catch them or not thats why I cheat on her first, so I feel like I'm making it even" or something to that effect. He was pretty dead set in his theory too. Ive been cheated on and Ive also cheated on people, Ive had feelings that girlfriend of mine were cheating on me with no proof and Ive heard rumors. This almost makes me feel that his statement was true, that no matter what no matter how much you trust the person, at some point they will slip. Now you can take this and say "Well I'll forgive the person, and hope it doesnt happen again" or you can just not put yourself into that position. So let me get to my point on how this all benefits the mind. You can live your life wasting time and thought on whether your girlfriend is cheating on you, on checking out girls, on wondering if some girl likes you or not, or you can train your mind to overcome this burden that has been placed on it by years of social implanting. We're taught that we should have a significant other by TV shows, by our parents, by music, by society in general. Our instincts are to look at the female form as something seductive and beautiful. Our hormones and pheromones chemically attract us to people of the other sex. So we have all of this working against us and creating undesired impacts on our minds. We have to train ourselves to break away from millennia of instinct and social mind washing. It's incredibly hard, trust me. I check out nearly every girl that walks into my job, but I am consciously trying to break the habit, to look at them as something other that just a hot ass and tits. It makes it even harder when my boss and the cooks in the back are sitting there checking her out and saying "You see that, damn shes hot" Now heres the problem, I can agree that she is hot, because she is, but I cant let that thought sink into my head for more than just the moment I am answering the question. I shouldnt be standing there starring at her or an hour after she leaves remembering how hot she was. Then there are the girls who you get close to and start to feel something towards, thats all the fucking hormones and pheromones and the mentality that you will feel happier in a relationship, when you know damn well from past experiences that all relationships bring is hardship. Each time though its a new thing that you think can work because youve learned and grown since the last time, but thats ridiculous. The first month will be fun and no problems, but as the relationship goes on fights start jealousy starts and all the other overwhelming feelings that to me don't seem worth it. Then of course comes the inevitable break up, which for me has always been really bad situations, they never just end easily and both sides agreeing to it. So the problem here is, do I just avoid relationships and girls as anything other than friends, or can I train my mind to become impartial to all the bad things that happen in relationships and random hook ups. For now I am avoiding hooking up with anyone until I have figured this out. I need a sense of well being before I can put myself into a situation I know will displace everything I have worked so hard to achieve and ruin my goals that I have set out for myself. Hopefully some day I'll figure it all out, and hopefully I dont fool myself into thinking I have before hand and throwing myself into another relationship that will end up taking up way too much of my minds time.
If you're a girl just change all the times I said "Girl" into "Boy" and see how it fits.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home